The V & E Simonetti Collection is open for viewing to the public every Tuesday and Thursday 3pm – 6pm.
No admission fee during regular visiting hours. We do ask for a donation when you visit, but no minimum donation is required during regular visiting hours.
*Visits to the collection during non-visiting hours are possible, but require an appointment and a minimum of a $25 donation. To request an appointment, contact Vincent Simonetti directly at (919) 599-3791.*
**Please check our Facebook page for any updates**
Small Group Visits (Up to 10 individuals):
- Tours are available. They last about an hour and include an overview of the history of the tuba family and information about the over 300 instruments housed in five rooms at our location.
- We invite you to ask questions and take as many pictures of the collection as you would like, but ask you not to touch the instruments.
- The tour is best for older children and adults, but younger children are welcome as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
- Children 5 years of age or younger must hold the hand of an accompanying adult at all times.
Large Group Visits (more than 10 individuals)/School Group Visits:
- We appreciate advanced notice and scheduling of larger groups/school groups.
- You may email us at email@example.com to arrange for a large group/school group visit. You may also call us at: (919) 402-0864.
- We respond to emails and answer phone calls during our operating hours (Tues & Thurs from 3pm – 6pm). Please note that we may not answer the phone if we are giving a tour, but we will return your call as soon as we can.
- You may also contact the owner, Vince Simonetti directly at: (919) 599-3791.
- Tours are available for large/school groups and can be tailored to fit the amount of time that works best for your group.
- We can accommodate up to 15 individuals per tour group and can run up to two tour groups simultaneously.
- If your group is larger than 15 individuals, we will need to work out the best timing to bring smaller portions of your group through the collection.
- School Groups need to have at least one chaperone per 15 students.
- Our parking is limited at the collection, but we can work with you to figure out a parking plan.